Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to the Zoo, Uncle Paul!

This weekend, I married off the last of my or the Asst. Zookeeper's siblings.  My "baby" sister, Ali was married on Saturday evening in New Jersey.  She's married a great man, Paul, that I think will survive periodic visits from the Heathens.  Here is the event in photo:

Ozark, at the rehearsal dinner.  He couldn't WAIT to eat
and decided to eat the paper wrapper to the chopsticks.  Here
he is, mid-chew.
Heathen #2 with his dinner.  He'd never had corn on the cob
on a stick!  Quite the novelty!
Heathen #3 and Ozark.  The poor child spent a good bit
of the weekend with bunny ears, courtesy of the Heathens.
My Heathens had a GREAT time with Ozark.  If only Texas
was a bit closer.  Thank goodness Christmas is soon!
Grammy B teaches Ozark how to rub Uncle Paul's head.
Ozark learned quickly and loved it!
My father and his wedding present from
my sister and her soon-to-be husband.

The three Heathens dressed for the
wedding.  The Asst. Zookeeper took this
just before the ceremony, before there
was any dirt or food on them. 
Thank you!

Ozark is on the edge of the dance floor,
waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Heathen #3 and Ozark.  One of the few photos of Ozark and
his cousins that does NOT involve bunny ears for Ozark.

Dressed for the ceremony.  I had to crop
the photo to hid all the wrinkles at the
bottom of my dress from dressing small
children.  Thanks to the Asst. Zookeeper
for the photo!

Rhys, Michelle, and Ozark.  Love you three!

Heathen #3 is headed down the aisle
with one of the flower girls.  He did
a FABULOUS job and carried the
real rings in his plate!

Ali & my father, just before they
started down the aisle.  Her gown was
gorgeous!

Ozark, during the ceremony!  I promise to provide a
copy of this photo to his parents for blackmail
purposes as he gets older!

My father and Paul's father performed the ceremony.  It was
very sincere to hear the two of them provide advice for the
young couple.  Between my parents and Paul's, they had
more than 70 years of marriage experience to offer.

During the vows.

You may kiss the bride!
Ceremony is over!  Back into the
warm building!

For a good performance, Heathen #3
receives his payment!  (Those
are Skittles that he is eating.)

Heathen #3 and me in our
wedding finery.
And us again!  He did such a great job
smiling for photos that he deserved
a silly one.

Aunt Dani stole the Ozark during the reception.

We've been spotted by Grammy B!  She's coming for Ozark!

During the Father-Daughter dance.

Paul & Ali cutting the cake.

Congratulations to the newly-weds!

No comments: