Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things You Find in Kids' Packets...

This past weekend, while in New Jersey for my sister's wedding, we went to Chili's to eat for lunch.  We took the 3 Heathens, my brother and his wife, and their son.

At Chili's, the kids' menus came in a plastic cup with crayons and some flyers.  Heathen #3 spent his time filling them out.  After attempting his middle name, and spelling it incorrectly, he passed me the flyer with the mistake.
Handed to me by Heathen #3 at Chili's.  He's never had to
spell his middle name often enough to get it right.  We now practice.
I slid the flyer out of the way as the waitress brought drinks.  In the process of shuffling things on the table, the flyer was flipped over.  And this is what I see:
The back of Heathen #3's flyer - that was handed
out with the KIDS' MENUS!
Thank goodness Heathen #3 didn't see it as he has learned to read.  I can just HEAR him sounding it out!
Like any other good mother, I quickly showed it to ALL the adults at the table.  Then I folded it up to bring home and add to the Zoo's blog of antics.  Is it safe for me to go anywhere?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: