Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pink Vest Guy

I've always known that I'm married to a very social guy.  I've always known he has a good heart.  But I love it when drunk women take a shine to him and he's too nice to escape them!

Saturday night was the Pink Ribbon Ball.  I had found "the" dress the Thursday before, we rounded up another couple to go with us, I had found a sitter at the last minute, we were going to have a great time!

The Asst. Zookeeper met this lady in line for the bar and she just adored him.  She kept calling him "Pink Vest Guy" (for obvious reasons).  She was very polite about asking me if she could dance with him since "it is SO hard to find a man that dances.  You are SO lucky.  Are you SURE you don't mind?"
The Pink Vest Guy and his admirer
The theme was centered around birthdays and they gave everyone a hat.  This is the only picture of the Asst. Zookeeper and his hat that I would publish.  I have another one the simply SCREAMS "Madonna!"

Heather and I had a great time watching the boys dance and cut loose!

No comments: