Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gram Flys AGAIN!

On February, I put my grandmother in the car and headed for the airport.  I had talked her into joining me on a weekend trip to Texas to see the newest Zoo addition!  This was quite a feat considering that she had sworn she wouldn't EVER fly again.  All I had to do was dangle a chance to see the baby in front of her, and she caved!

We spend a great weekend visiting my brother, his wife, and their new addition.  When we arrived, Ozark was wearing his "My Auntie is AWESOME!" onsie that I had mailed him.  (I have the same onsie in the next 5 sizes also, that way he can continue to proclaim how awesome I am.)

While Ozark was absolutely adorable, I think my grandmother may have been cuter.  I had a great time watching her hold him and talk to him.

I know Gram was exhausted when I got her home late Sunday night, but I think she had a wonderful time.  And so did I.

Gram and baby Ozark (her great-grandson)

His Auntie is AWESOME!

This is my favorite of all the photos I took that weekend.


Me and the Ozark!

No comments: