Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thinking with Fingers

The assistant zookeeper swears that he can sit and do something without thoughts running through his head. I don't understand that. There is a dialogue running through my head from this minute I wake up until the minute that I fall asleep at night.

Blogging for me is simply typing the dialogue that runs in my head. Maybe that was why I never had trouble writing papers in high school or college. Give me a topic, and turn me loose.

I don't understand what goes through people's heads all day if it is not a running dialogue. How do you NOT think? I realize that some people think in pictures (or so I'm told).

I think the Heathens think like I do. I can watch their thoughts cross over their faces and go through their eyes. They have very readable faces. I've been told that my face is like that as well. I'm not really sure though, as I've never looked in the mirror with that intention.

Anyway, I don't know that this entry really makes much sense. I understand what I'm typing, but I don't know that anyone else will. Not that it matters. These are my thoughts on zoo life and everything attached to it!

No comments: