Thursday, February 28, 2008

Slow, Slow, Quick-Quick!

Yesterday afternoon at 4:15, the Asst. Zookeeper and I did something new. We went to dancing lessons.

Since we began dating, we've always said how much fun it would be to take dance lessons, especially Latin dancing. A few weeks ago, he asked me if I still thought it would be fun. And if he could arrange I time with one of the local dance studios, would I go?

YES!!!!

I spent all day yesterday as though I was a small child waiting for Santa. I was so excited! And it was WONDERFUL! We both had such a great time. We're going again next week and I can hardly wait.

We had a 45 minute lesson and learned four different dances. I managed to make him step on my toes multiple times, but it was usually my fault. And since I was moving backwards, I have to give him credit. He didn't run me into any pillars - not even once! And I'm sure he had to resist the urge. I know I would have! :)

Kudos to the Assistant Zookeeper!

No comments: