Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rocks in Their Heads

Two days ago, the Asst. Zookeeper took his webelos den climbing at a friends place. This friend had built an indoor climbing wall at his house/flat. Not very big, but more than big enough that the boys would all have a chance to try without the fear of falling more than a foot or two to the floor.

**Please excuse the fact that my clips are tilted. I've altered the original files, but the upload in the original format. Help, anyone?**

They had a GREAT time! Here's Heathen #1.

You can sort of see Heathens #2 and #3 in these videos. We (meaning me and two Heathens) had to leave early as Heathen #2 had a swimming lesson. As soon as swimming was over, we raced back to the climbing wall so that the younger Heathens had a chance to climb as well.

I've now spent two days listening as the Heathens and the Asst. Zookeeper plot about putting up a rock wall at our house. I figure it's only a matter of time till I come home and find someone swinging from a rope off the roof!

No comments: