Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My son, Christopher

The Asst. Zookeeper finally got film developed from the district swim meet. I can't complain - I didn't even remember to take my camera. I'm a good mom (once in a while!).

Here is Heathen #1's 200 medley relay team:

Left to right: Collin (or Connor) Schafer, Colton Longer, Heathen #1, and Conner (or Collin) Schafer.

We spent the season telling Heathen #1 that we should change his name to Christopher, or some other name that began with a "c."

Colton was Heathen #1's inspiration for the Mohawk. This is a picture of the boys AFTER warm ups (45 minutes in the water) and AFTER their race. Colton's mohawk never budged.

And as for the Collin vs. Connor issue: This particular set of twins has been in Tristan's elementary school since kindergarten. They've been friends with my son since kindergarten (now going on five years). And I still can't tell them apart. Ever. Even for identical twins, they are REALLY identical.

No comments: