Saturday, April 3, 2010

Award for Immaturity

There really should be an award for immaturity. There's an award for practically everything else. If there was such an award, the Asst. Zookeeper would definitely make a clean sweep!

This evening, we colored Easter eggs with Heathens #1-3. We always do it on Saturday night - not because of any "tradition" that requires that we do it that night. That's just when we run out of time and have to do it!

For the past many years, I've set up the table and then taken the photographs, while the Asst. Zookeeper actually assisted the youngest child with the egg coloring. I have a collection of photos that look like this:

This year, I offered him the choice. Would you like to participate in the egg coloring or would you like to run the camera? He opted for the camera this year.
After we were all cleaned up, he handed me the camera and went out for a cigarette. While he was out on the front porch, I decided to scan through the photos and see how they turned out.

I found these two photos mixed in with the photos of the Heathens coloring eggs:

At least he's MY immature Asst. Zookeeper! Someone else may have gotten upset. :)

No comments: