Monday, March 9, 2009

This is WHY I drink!

It is Monday evening at 8:26 pm. Heathen #1 walked in the door from Boy Scouts at 8:15. I informed him that it was time to brush his teeth and go to bed. He has school in the morning. (There was no school today - don't ask why - I can't remember!) Heathens 2 and 3 were both bathed and in bed BEFORE he walked in the door.

He looked at me and then walked over to his backpack and picked it up. And he had this look on his face. And I just KNEW. I KNEW. There was no doubt about it!

Heathen #1 still has to do his homework from FRIDAY! He's been home from school since 2pm on Friday afternoon. He was home all weekend and he was home ALL DAY TODAY! And his homework is still not done! I want to choke him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude... no need to have kids. We're throwing a house party on Friday. Probably 60+ people. You're welcome to come if you can catch a flight.