Friday, July 28, 2017

One Blink - And So Much Time Is Gone

I've not posted since the beginning of Heathen #1's senior year of high school started.  I had difficulty remembering to even breathe that year just trying to keep up with everything that needed to be done.  At the end of the year and upon his leaving for Basic Training, I had trouble remembering to breathe because my Zoo felt broken.

It has taken me this long to regain my equilibrium (or at least close to equilibrium).  While I knew his leaving would cause a drastic change, I failed to foresee the vast impact it would have - not only on myself, but on the younger two Heathens as well.

The younger Heathens have found their balance as well.  Life here at the Zoo is beginning to feel normal again.

However, so much has happened - I'll have to start filling in the holes for the past many months.  Enjoy!

No comments: