Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Aunt Dani got the honor of hosting Ozark's first birthday party here in PA. Although I know he had a party in TX and there is another planned for CA, it was still lots of fun!


In one house, we had people from CA, PA, OH, TX and a few other states if we count birth locations.  With a crew of approximately 20 family members, Ozark smashed cake and had a good time!

Ozark's personal cake.

The cake for the family.

He was so civilized to start - using a spoon.

The first taste of icing!

Civilization is over-rated.  He needs a drink to wash
down all the icing!

To Aunt Dani's delight: he had icing in his hair!

Opening presents with Mom and Dad.

Happy Birthday, Ozark!

To Ozark: Happy Birthday! I wish you lived closer, so I'll just have to steal the moments I can.

To Rhys and Michelle: Thanks for sharing him with me.  :)  I love birthday parties!  Congrats on surviving the first year of parenthood.  Just a few more years to go.

No comments: