Friday, December 25, 2015

Photo Montage

Years ago, I gave up on posed, professional Christmas pictures of the Heathens.  While some families can make that work, our Zoo is not one of them.  Occasionally we have managed a good one.  However, they rarely capture what are truly my Heathens' personalities.

I changed to using snapshots of them several years ago.  Not only is it more fun, but I get laughs and "I LOVED your Christmas card photo" instead of "they looked so nice."

This year, I started to run out of time and realized I still had not sent out Christmas cards.  Which meant loading the Heathens into a car, driving to a local location that was "Heathenish" to me, unloading Heathens, and giving instructions.

My instructions were: Go stand on that rock and do something.

Here's what I got in response:







 Amazingly, no one ended up in the water or actually got pushed off the rock.  No one was hurt and there was neither tears nor blood - TOTAL SUCCESS!


Although it didn't make the card, this last one is my favorite.  Not only are they all together, but they are STILL (not a common occurrence!).

Merry Christmas from the Zoo.  We hope your holidays are everything you want them to be.

No comments: