Sunday, December 9, 2012

3rd Generation Santa Debut


Santa Arrives!
The Asst. Zookeeper's mine decided to plan a family Christmas party this year!  And because he knows I'm a sucker for small children, holidays and parties, the Asst. Zookeeper volunteered me to do most of the planning - and that was fine by me!

The men and their families had a great afternoon!  But my favorite part was the arrival of Santa.  The Asst. Zookeeper was busy with other parts of the party and could not be Santa's Helper this time.  So, Heathen #1 made his debut as Santa.  And did a fabulous job of it for his first time!
 
Santa peeked at me between children.  I had to have
a few photos of him!
 
He talked to every child there!

This last picture is my favorite.  Heathen #1 looked at me with a bit of panic when one of the ladies handed him her infant who was no more than 4 months old.  He held the baby like a champ and managed to keep hold of his beard at the same time.

Well done, Heathen.  And Merry Christmas!

No comments: