Saturday, November 10, 2012

Color Me Rad - AUSTIN!

I originally saw this 5K online several months ago and thought it would be such a great time!  The trouble was that this particular race never comes to the Zoo's hometown.  I decided to look over the list of cities and see how close it came - it was definitely something I wanted to do.

I actually squealed when I saw Austin, TX listed with an upcoming date!  Not only could I do this particular 5K, but I could also get my brother to do it as well, AND I could see my Ozark!

Rhys agreed to the race without any delay - and I bought my airplane tickets as soon as I could.  We had the BEST TIME!




Me and my Ozark!

Any race that hands out tattoos is a GOOD race!


Almost to the finish line!

He was just behind me on the way to the
finish line!


Five color stations and a finish line later,
here we are!
I can't wait to do this 5K with my Heathens!  They will have the best time.  They were so jealous once they saw the pictures.  Looks like I have to find a new race day and location closer to the Zoo!

No comments: