Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stay Puffed!

I love Halloween.  Not "like" it.  LOVE it.

This year, Heathen #1 was a member of the high school marching band - which meant he got to march in the annual Halloween Parade in town!!!  The band decided they wanted a Ghostbusters theme.  The students were told they needed to wear a costume, preferably that fit the theme, but they had to be able to march over a mile with their instrument in whatever costume they chose.

And I said, "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"  I created a Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man that could be worn over Heathen #1's drum harness.  I had so much fun making it and he was actually excited to show up for the parade wearing it.  He looked awesome!

Outside the school before the parade.
Heathen #1 was very tolerant of my
picture taking!

The Asst. Zookeeper and I snagged Heathens #2 and #3 and headed downtown.  Then it was a matter of keeping those Heathens in one place until the parade started.  We had a great evening!

Waiting impatiently for the parade to begin!
Heathen #1 marching past with
our high school's band!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: