Thursday, August 4, 2011

Teal Glitter

My last post was about my Heathens hoarding habits and how I had spent an ENTIRE day un-hoarding their rooms.  I was so proud of myself.  I ended the post with a comment about wishing it would just stay clean.

SOOOOOOO didn't happen - and it wasn't the Heathens.  It was Bantley.


Duchess (left) and Bantley (right)

Heathen #2 came downstairs after his bath to tell me that Bantley had gotten into the glitter in his bedroom.  I cringed.

Heathen #2 shouldn't have phrased it as "Bantley got into my glitter."  He should have phrased it as "Bantley glittered the second floor of the house."

Bantley's color of glitter.

He spread glitter ALL over Heathen #2's bedroom (floor, bedding - everything was coated).  He had also tracked the glitter through the hallway and into the other bedrooms after he finished that room.  Which covered the upstairs hall carpet, the stairs, my bedroom and Heathen #3's bedroom.

When I found Bantley, HE was covered in teal glitter.

While cleaning up the second floor wasn't the greatest thing, it was far easier than trying to clean off Bantley.  Try vacuuming a dog.

No comments: