Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Party #2 (for Heathen #1)

I've survived the second birthday party. This one was on Sunday for the oldest Heathen. He decided that this year we were heading over to the local cinema for his party. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! They did everything - all I did was show up ten minutes before the party.

Starting at 11, I had Heathen #1 and 9 of his friends (all 10 & 11 year old boys). The Cinema gave me two teenagers for the entire party. They played games with the kids, took them on a tour of the theatre (which was REALLY cool), fed them pizza, cake, ice cream, popcorn, candy & soda (all provided), and then they got to watch a current;y playing movie! We got to see "Race to Witch Mountain" and it was pretty cool!

When the movie was over, the teenagers had already packed up all of the presents and carried them out to the front. And then they even loaded my car. It was really different to get to enjoy one of my children's parties!

No comments: