Saturday, September 20, 2008

Summer photos

I just wanted to post some of the photos of the Heathens from the summer!






Both of the older two Heathens attended Cub Scout Day Camp at New Germany Grove for three days in July. The Asst. Zookeeper walked with Heathen #1's group, and I walked with Heathen #2's group. I was part of a campfire skit in this photo - which is why I have a banana on my head! :) Heathen #3 spent those three days in the "Tot Lot" playing with other younger brothers and sisters.

One afternoon, the Heathens and I drove to Living Treasures Animal Park. It's about an hour's drive from the Zoo. The boys had a great time!




We did alot of other things this summer, but the pictures are still on my camera. Once I have those downloaded, I'll post them as well!

No comments: